Keeping your firearm clean and well cared for is important to ensure your firearm operates properly and is safe to handle. However, sometimes you don’t have the time to clean or service your firearm. I offer a few cleaning and firearm service options for you to consider. Your firearm will be inspected at the time of service and, if anything warrants further attention, you will be contacted.
Basic Services include:
Detailed Services Include (Glock and Sig Sauer Only):
Same as basic services but a more detailed disassembly that should only be done by a certified armorer.
To include but not limited to;
Firing pin, trigger assembly, and extractor assembly
- Handguns – starting at $30
- Long Guns – starting at $40
- Glock detailed break down cleaning and repair - starting at $50 plus parts
- SIG detailed break down cleaning and repair - starting at $50 plus parts
- Magazine inspection and cleaning - starting at $5 per magazine
* Excessive dirt or rust may incur extra charges.
I do not accept mailed in nor do I mail firearms. All transactions are face to face. Any firearms that are left one week past notification of completion will be charged a storage fee unless arrangements have been made.